Mobile Access to Databases
Wright Library's online resources can be accessed with mobile devices. Some resources offer mobile Web sites optimized for devices, while others have apps you can install.
Gale databases are available through the AccessMyLibrary app available through Google Play and Apple App Store. AccessMyLibrary uses GPS to find libraries within a 10-mile radius of your location, then gives you free, unlimited access to their reputable, authoritative Gale online resources — without the need to log in.
EBSCOhost resources are available through their app. To download the EBSCOhost app, access the EBSCOhost resource you wish to use as you typically would through the library's Web site. Click the link at the bottom of any EBSCOhost page to email yourself the download instructions, access key and a link to the app store.
- Academic Search Premier
- Alt HealthWatch
- Biography Reference Bank
- Business Source Premier
- Computer Source
- European Views of the Americas
- Funk and Wagnall's New World Encyclopedia
- Health Source - Nursing/Academic Edition
- Kids Search
- Lexi-PALS Drug Guide
- Library, Information Science, & Tech Abstracts
- MAS Ultra - School Edition
- MasterFILE Premier
- Middle Search Plus
- Newspaper Source
- Primary Search
- Professional Development Collection
- Psychology and Behavorial Sciences Collection
- Readers' Guide Retrospective: 1890-1982
- Regional Business News
- Religion and Philosophy Collection
- Sociological Collection
- Student Research Center
- Teacher Reference Center
- TOPIC Search
- Vocational and Career Collection
Some of the various World Book tools provide a mobile version that can be selected once you have accessed them. Look for the link at the top of the welcome page.
Mobile versions or apps have been announced, but not introduced, by ProQuest (Dayton Daily News 2010-, HeritageQuest).