Wright Library's mobile app has a fresh look, is easier to use, and comes loaded with many features, including:
- Cleaner, more user-friendly interface including browsable book carousels with featured titles
- Easier management of holds and renewals
- One-time login — saves your account so you don’t have to log in each time
- Ability to store multiple accounts
- On-screen virtual library card, so you always have your card with you to scan at checkout
- Improved in-app catalog searching—filter by format, limit search by title, author, subject, and more
- Easy access to remote printing and other online library resources
- Scan an ISBN barcode anywhere you are to see if the library owns the title
If you already use the app and don't have the new icon (blue door with white background) check your device preferences to initiate the update.
Patrons installing Wright Library’s Mobile App for the first time will be able to find it by searching Wright Library on the App Store (for iPhone/iPads) or Play Store (for Android).