|Dates & times||
|Age Groups||All ages/special|
November 7, 2022 - November 19, 2022
Information Desk, First Floor of Library
Between November 7 to November 19, stop by the first floor Information Desk to create a card to say "happy holidays and thank you" to active military troops. All cards submitted will be sent to the USASOA's Cards for the Troops and will be distributed to active military members worldwide.
Cards created at home are welcome but must be dropped off at the first floor Information Desk by Sunday, November 19 at 5:00PM.
Do's & Don'ts -
- DO wish the troops a happy holiday season - cards can be either denominational or non-denominational.
- DO include your gratitude, appreciation, and thanks - cards can simply be a thank you to the troops if you prefer
- DON'T use glitter - it is prohibited
- DON'T put your card in an envelope - they just want our cards!
- DON'T add your home address or email address to cards.
- DO sign your name, city, or town to the card - you can also mention schools, colleges, businesses, houses of worship, organizations, or church groups.
For any questions, please contact us.