Your gift is important and appreciated!
Contributions in any amount may be made by cash, check, or credit card, or consider:
- Making the Foundation a beneficiary under your Last Will and Testament
- Naming the Foundation as a beneficiary of a life insurance policy
- Establishing a charitable gift annuity for the benefit of the Foundation
- Gifting securities to the Foundation
- Granting a gift to the Foundation through your Revocable Trust Agreement
Your unrestricted gift can be applied to the areas of greatest need.
Talk to your attorney, financial advisor or accountant about ways that you can make a gift that will truly make a difference.