Tax Forms

Looking for 2019 Tax Forms and Instructions? We can help you find the information you need.  

calculator and tax forms

The Library is beginning to receive tax forms and booklets.  Currently we have available - 
  • Federal 1040 Tax Form Bundles*
  • Federal 1040 Instruction Booklets
  • Ohio Instruction Booklets (We are out of Ohio booklets to take; however, we do have circulating copies that you can check out for a week.)
We are able to print forms that we do not yet have.  Please inquire at the Information Desk.
*Please Note:
For Tax Year 2019,  Forms 1040 and 1040-SR are included in the bundle.

Tax Year 2019   

Image credit:, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic (CC BY-SA 2.0)